The Sage Intelligence Report Designer Add-In is not responding
Sage 300 2016
When trying to add a New Layout in Sage Intelligence Report Designer reports, the below error appears.
The Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) components / .NET Programmability are not installed.
How to check if VBA and .NET Programmability are installed or not:
- Open Excel and go to File > Options > Customize Ribbon and check the Developer option.
- Then go to the Developer tab. The Visual Basic and Macros options will be grayed out.
How to install VBA and .NET Programmability:
- Open the Windows Control Panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Office.
- Click Change.
4. Select Add or Remove Features and then click Continue.
5. Enable the VBA and Actions .NET Programmability Support.
6. Then click Continue to complete the change/installation process.
Email Add-in Intelligence Reporting
Sage Alchemex E-Mail Add-In Version 1.0 Open your Report Manager and select your Report that you want to add the E-Mail AddIn to. In the bottom corner make sure you tick the “Show Advanced” box: Go to the “Run Add-Ins” box and select the elipses on ...
Sharing Report Shortcuts using Intelligence Reporting
Problem When you create a report shortcut, it creates and points to a file within the AppData directory of the user that created the shortcut, which in turn points to the BICore.exe on the machine. When another user tries to run the report shortcut, ...
Downloading and Installing Intelligence Reporting
1. Download Intelligence Reporting To download your version of Sage Intelligence, visit our website and choose the appropriate version. a) Visit our website here: https://www.alchemex.com.au/intelligence-reporting/#alchemextrial b) Choose the ...
Report Distribution using Intelligence Reporting
Distribution Settings Email is the most popular distribution channel. By default, your Microsoft Outlook profile settings will be used by Sage Intelligence to send emailed reports automatically, however, if this is not preferable, or you do not have ...
Publishing reports to the Report Viewer external menu
The option to allow or prevent access is found under the advanced properties of a report in the Report Manger. To get to it: 1. Open your Report Manager and select the report you want to work with. 2. Select the Show Advanced checkbox at the bottom ...