License OK button greyed out
Your license managed has the OK button greyed out, however there are still available licenses.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86) > Common Files > BIComponents and ensure this folder is full read/write access
- On Windows 10, do a further check to make sure that the PLDONGLE.dll within this folder is not marked as read only
- Launch the License Manager from the start menu
- Perform serialisation
- Try and launch the Report Manager
Additional Steps if Required
- Deleted the PLDONGLE.dll from Step 2 above
- Launch the License Manager as an Administrator with the right-click method
- This should bring up a installation screen that you should allow to run
- Finally, run a Compact and Repair from the File > Compact Metadata menu of the License Manager
Changing Workstation License Types
Problem: You would like to change the license types assigned to particular workstations To see the available licenses for your installation, do the following: Launch the License Manager Double click on the License Company Name The numbers on the ...
Serialising 7.3 and Later
Problem: Enabling Dongle error appears when you are trying to Launch your Report Manager or Report Viewer modules Resolution: From your start menu, launch the “License Manager Right-click on License Manager and “Run as Administrator” When it opens ...
Perform Serialisation not running as expected
Error: There is any issue when trying to license the product and trying to run the installer. The issue is that the client libraries will not update. Resolution: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BIComponents and rename the PLDongle.dll to ...
Updating Velixo License
Issue: You need to force update your Velixo license details after a change has been made to them. Resolution: Open Excel Go to the Velixo Tab / Accumatica Tab Click Advanced > Clear Cache Close down Excel and all instances Re-open Excel to initialize ...
Updating a License for Velixo Reports
Issue You have requested a new license or changed the license in any way, and it is not reflecting on the client site. Resolution 1. Open any functioning Velixo Report 2. Go to the Advanced Tab > Clear Local Cache 3. Do a Full Refresh 4. Go to the ...