Changing Workstation License Types
Problem: You would like to change the license types assigned to particular workstations
To see the available licenses for your installation, do the following:
- Launch the License Manager
- Double click on the License Company Name
The numbers on the right-hand side in the Properties screen show how many licenses you have on your license, including
- Connector Licenses (Administrator Tool Licenses)
- Report Manager Licenses
- Report Viewer Licenses
- Financial Report Designer License (Excel Genie Enabled)
To change a license type
- Select the License Name in the list of workstations already licensed
- "Workstation License Type" shows what it is currently licensed as
- Select the dropdown and change it to the desired license
- Click Apply
Note: if there are not enough available licenses to make the change, you will need to delete a license of the appropriate type and then re-add it once more have become free. The easiest way is to note down the workstation name from the list and then manually re-add it. It can also be done by delete the license and then getting the workstation to launch any module. This will bring up a select box for available licenses again.
To delete a license and re-allocate it
- Right click on the Workstation name
- Select "Delete"
- Run "Perform Serialisation" again by select the License Company Name and using the "Perform Serialisation" button from the main screen
To manually add a license
- Note down the workstation name or retrieve it from the workstation itself
- Right click on the License Company Name
- Select "Add Workstation License"
- Input the Workstation Name (please note it is case sensitive)
- Select the License Type
Updating Velixo License
Issue: You need to force update your Velixo license details after a change has been made to them. Resolution: Open Excel Go to the Velixo Tab / Accumatica Tab Click Advanced > Clear Cache Close down Excel and all instances Re-open Excel to initialize ...
Updating a License for Velixo Reports
Issue You have requested a new license or changed the license in any way, and it is not reflecting on the client site. Resolution 1. Open any functioning Velixo Report 2. Go to the Advanced Tab > Clear Local Cache 3. Do a Full Refresh 4. Go to the ...
Sage Intelligence Reporting License Allocation
Problem - you need to change/add/delete licenses but you are not sure where they are assigned and how many are being used To check your license allocation, do the following: Open the License Manager from the Start Menu (This will require domain ...
License OK button greyed out
Your license managed has the OK button greyed out, however there are still available licenses. Resolution: Go to C:\Program Files (x86) > Common Files > BIComponents and ensure this folder is full read/write access On Windows 10, do a further check ...
Activating / Renewing a License
Activating Your Forecast 5 License Once your copy of Forecast 5 has been installed, you will then need to activate your license. Open Forecast 5. You should be prompted to license Forecast 5 upon opening. If not, go to Help > Licensing. 3. Upon ...