Perform Serialisation not running as expected
Error: There is any issue when trying to license the product and trying to run the installer. The issue is that the client libraries will not update.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BIComponents and rename the PLDongle.dll to PLDongle.old.dll
- Ensure that all users have full read write to the BIComponents Folder
- Try and run the Perform Serialisation process
- You might be prompted to run an installer and allow it. Make sure you run through the process. This will create a new PLDongle.dll file
- Once the updated installer has run, Perform Serialisation again
- Follow the prompts to update the library
- You should get the response that "Serialisation has been run successfully"
License OK button greyed out
Your license managed has the OK button greyed out, however there are still available licenses. Resolution: Go to C:\Program Files (x86) > Common Files > BIComponents and ensure this folder is full read/write access On Windows 10, do a further check ...
Changing Workstation License Types
Problem: You would like to change the license types assigned to particular workstations To see the available licenses for your installation, do the following: Launch the License Manager Double click on the License Company Name The numbers on the ...
Serialising 7.3 and Later
Problem: Enabling Dongle error appears when you are trying to Launch your Report Manager or Report Viewer modules Resolution: From your start menu, launch the “License Manager Right-click on License Manager and “Run as Administrator” When it opens ...
ABM Alchemex Enabling Dongle Endless Loop
Issue - there is an endless loop trying to serialise ABM Alchemex. Resolution Please complete the serialisation process on the workstation that hosts the ABM Accounts folder. The serialisation process is attempting to add entries to the Alchemex.svd ...
Updating a License for Velixo Reports
Issue You have requested a new license or changed the license in any way, and it is not reflecting on the client site. Resolution 1. Open any functioning Velixo Report 2. Go to the Advanced Tab > Clear Local Cache 3. Do a Full Refresh 4. Go to the ...