Overlapping Windows in Intelligence Reporting Report Manager
The 'Object' and 'Properties' windows overlap. Thus making running reports impossible.
Operating System Warning
This solution requires advanced knowledge of your computer's
operating system. Contact your system administrator for assistance.
Modifying your Windows Registry incorrectly can severely affect system
operations. Sage is not responsible for operation issues caused by
incorrectly modifying your Windows Registry. Always create a backup of
your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
A possible cause for the issue is moving the software around in a
dual monitor environment . Where the monitors have different screen
A registry setting needs to be reset. The Registry entry path is dependant on ERP.
- Open the Registry editor "Regedit.exe"
- Browse to the relevant key
- Change the Value for LastScreenSplit to 0.33
Please refer to the different ERP's below for the relevant path.
- Sage 50—Canadian Edition - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sage 50\Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sage 50\Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 100 ERP - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sage 100 ERP\Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 300 ERP - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sage 300 ERP\Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting
- Sage ERP X3 - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alchemex (Pty) Ltd\Sage Intelligence Reporting
- Sage Intelligence - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alchemex (Pty) Ltd\Sage Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 500 ERP - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sage 500 ERP\Sage 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting
Sharing Report Shortcuts using Intelligence Reporting
Problem When you create a report shortcut, it creates and points to a file within the AppData directory of the user that created the shortcut, which in turn points to the BICore.exe on the machine. When another user tries to run the report shortcut, ...
Downloading and Installing Intelligence Reporting
1. Download Intelligence Reporting To download your version of Sage Intelligence, visit our website and choose the appropriate version. a) Visit our website here: https://www.alchemex.com.au/intelligence-reporting/#alchemextrial b) Choose the ...
Creating a Report Shortcut in Intelligence Reporting
An LNK file allows a report to be run from a shortcut without needing to use the Report Manager Interface. LNK files need to be created using the Report Manager Interface and then associated with the Alchemex.exe program under the windows operating ...
.Net Installation Error on Windows 10
Problem: You are running into an error when you are trying to install the Intelligence Reporting product onto a Windows 8 or 10 workstation. Resolution: Open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Features Select Turn Windows Features on or off ...
Windows 10 Metadata directory access
ISSUE: Users are unable to run out reports due to them not being available in report manager. Users receive an error when opening or using Security Manager "Operation must use an updateable query." If our metadata repository folder is created by an ...